Below are the best information about Does insurance cover root canal public topics compiled and compiled by our team
Please scroll down and accept to proceed.
Information regarding the Cost Estimator content
If you are experiencing a medical or dental emergency, you should seek appropriate emergency medical or dental assistance, such as calling “911.” To begin using the Dental Care Cost Estimator tool, click the Agree button below. By clicking, you agree that you have read the information below, are accessing this information for purposes of determining treatment cost estimates for dental care services you are considering receiving, and will not use the information in this tool for a commercial or anti-competitive purpose. The costs provided in this tool are estimates only and are not a guarantee of payment or benefits. Your actual cost may be higher or lower than the estimate for various reasons.
General information regarding your health care
The information and content (collectively, “Content”) on this website is for your general educational information only. The Content cannot, and is not intended to, replace the relationship that you have with your health care professionals. The Content on this website is not medical advice. You should always talk to your health care professionals for information concerning diagnosis and treatment, including information regarding which drugs or treatment may be appropriate for you. None of the information on this website represents or warrants that any particular drug or treatment is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Health information changes quickly. Therefore, it is always best to confirm information with your health care professionals.
The Dental Care Cost Estimator sometimes groups together, into “treatment categories,” services that are often delivered together to address a particular dental problem. The description of different treatment categories, and the inclusion of particular services in a treatment category, is not advice that any particular treatment category is the right treatment for you or that you should not obtain any particular treatment. All of those matters are things that you should decide, in consultation with your dental care professionals. This cost estimator is intended for use in the 50 states, Puerto Rico and other U.S. territories. If you live outside the U.S., you may see information on this cost estimator about products or services that are not available or authorized in your country.
General information regarding your dental benefits
- Nothing on this website guarantees eligibility, coverage, or payment, or determines or guarantees the benefits, limitations or exclusions of your coverage. For a complete description of the details of your coverage, please refer to your coverage documents. Estimates may vary depending on your benefit plan and the state you live in. Claims will be processed when received according to your plan provisions.
- You may be responsible for the cost of procedures or services not covered by your plan.
- Use of this website in no way increases or decreases the benefits available under a dental benefit plan. If there is any conflict or discrepancy between the Content on this website and your coverage documents, your coverage documents will control.
- Pre-authorizations or referrals are required for certain benefit plans and certain dental care providers. Refer to your benefit plan to determine whether these requirements apply to you.
- Preventive services are included in this tool. Preventive care coverage varies by plan and by demographic considerations such as age. Refer to your benefit plan to determine whether preventive services are covered for you.
General information regarding cost estimates
- Do not avoid getting dental care based on the cost information provided on this website.
- This website shows estimates of certain dental care costs.
- The version of the Cost Estimator that is available publicly (does not require sign-in credentials) uses aggregated historical cost data for the procedure in question. The secure version (available only after you sign in) uses procedure costs or cost ranges as reflected in provider fee schedules and aggregated historical cost data.
- The cost estimates provided may be different from your actual costs for several reasons, including but not limited to, your unique dental circumstances and the decisions made by you and your dental professionals as to what services you will receive, deviations between the anticipated scope of services and the services actually provided, and the characteristics of your particular plan.
More information regarding how cost estimates are calculated
Cost estimates for services provided by out-of-network dentists (available in the out-of-network estimator) are based upon submitted claims data for out-of-network providers. The data is based on actual, non-discounted charges that providers have billed.
Cost estimates are specific to geographic areas, as defined by the first three digits of a ZIP code (e.g., the geo ZIP for 12345 is 123).