Name: IMG Travel Insurance Web: IMG Insurance Plans Category: Insurance
IMG Travel Insurance: A Review for Digital Nomads and Long-Term Travelers
Travelling is one of the many ways to recharge and replenish your soul. Who doesn’t like to discover new cities, explore the rare alleys, munch on eclectic cuisine, and interact with people from different corners of the world, right? However, travel insurance is one aspect many travelers don’t consider.
Travel insurance is what helps in protecting the money you invest in your travels. It takes care of the medical bills when you’re traveling overseas, and ensures that your trip isn’t punctured in any way. If you’re someone who loves traveling and is looking for efficient travel insurance to go for, you’ve come to the right place. Today, we’re going to review the specific travel insurance packages offered by IMG for remote workers and digital nomads so that you can see if this is what you wish to go for.
What is IMG? What are the Benefits Provided by IMG?
With 338 employees currently on board, IMG has served members in over 190 countries. Having been in the industry for more than 25 years, they believe in helping their members worry as little as possible by providing them the support and protection they need and deserve. This award-winning provider of global insurance and travel insurance benefits aims to provide numerous advantages to its clients and travelers.
- IMG has a global reach that allows them to work without any barriers. Their team consists of international and multilingual specialists who work in multiple languages, time zones, and currencies, thereby allowing you to have all the support you need whenever required.
- The company has a secure, 24-hour online portal for the customers to submit and view their claims, manage their account, chat with the representatives, and much more.
- IMG offers financial security to anyone traveling abroad through its A-rated Sirius International Insurance Corporation and the underwriters at Lloyd’s, among other elements.
- IMG understands the need for medical attention internationally as well, which is why they have on-site medical staff members who provide you with around-the-clock access to emergency medical services and treatments.
- Offers fewer travel insurance package plans
- Low AD&D maximums
- The package plans are not too comprehensive
Different Travel Insurance Packages from IMG
IMG offers several travel insurance packages. They’re as listed below:
1. Patriot Travel Medical Insurance
This medical insurance is for those travelling outside their home country. The maximum limits are $50,000, $100,000, $500,000, and $1,000,000, and the individual deductible options are $0, $100, $250, $500, $1,000, and $2,500. The maximum limit for dental treatment is $300, and $1,000,000 for an emergency medical evaluation. The maximum limit for an emergency reunion is $100,000.
There is also additional coverage involved. The first one is the Adventure Sports Rider available for the individuals up to the age of 65. The activities covered under this include skydiving, whitewater kayaking, windsurfing, wildlife safaris, paragliding, hot air ballooning, canyoning, bungee jumping, bobsledding, and jungle zip-lining, among others. The maximum limit in this case for those till the age of 49 is $50,000. For those between 50-59, the maximum limit is $30,000, and for those aged between 60-64, it is $15,000.
For those up to the age of 65, there’s the Evacuation Plus Rider additional coverage. It provides coverage on situations that call for emergency evacuations for sudden medical cases that require hospitalization.
For more information please see the list of Img insurance reviews