Here are the best information about Car wrap cost voted by users and compiled by us, invite you to learn together
And for that matter, what would it cost to do a custom vinyl wrap for my truck, my trailer, my golf cart…..
As with many situations in life, the correct answer is “it depends.” Read on if you’re looking for car and vehicle wraps in the Nashville, TN area!
There is a big difference in designing and installing a wrap for a golf cart as compared with a custom trailer wrap, but the basic building blocks of a quote are the same.
We consider several things when figuring up the cost of a vehicle wrap.
- How large is the total area to be wrapped?
- What surface conditions will the wrap material be applied to? Are there rivets, screws, corrugations, seams, etc., that will require additional attention and labor?
- How complex is the geometry to be wrapped? (A flat surface is a much different application than the spoiler and bumper of a car.)
- How long is the wrap intended to stay on the vehicle?
- Are there windows involved that need to be covered with perforated window film to complete the graphic layout in the wrap design?
- What are the design requirements? Is the wrap primarily a solid color with some cut vinyl accents, or is there significant information or imagery that needs to be carefully planned and incorporated into the custom wrap design? Is the client bringing artwork to use in the wrap design, or are we starting “from scratch”?
- Does the client bring us donuts? 🙂
Because vehicle wrap design is such a critical part of the whole process, we start with design as a separate activity. We can finalize a particular wrap’s costs based on the final concept in the advertising wrap’s layout.
Sometimes a full wrap isn’t necessary to accomplish what you’re trying to do with vehicle advertising, and partial vehicle wraps can be a great option to consider. Partial wraps can still be highly effective from a visual and marketing perspective – we’ll help you work within your budget!
A Quick Word on Solid / Color Change Wraps
It’s also important to note that solid color wraps generally require more labor and attention to finishing details than full-color vehicle advertising wraps. For an advertising wrap, the vehicle’s original paint color often blends visually with full-color wrap graphics, such as door seams where the wrap doesn’t cover the paint.
However, this isn’t always the case for solid color wraps, where the vehicle’s original paint can stick out like a sore thumb if all the visible regions haven’t been entirely covered. As such, if you desire a color change wrap, your wrap specialist will generally remove quite a bit of body hardware to ensure that the solid color vinyl thoroughly covers all the nooks and crannies of the painted surfaces. It’s important to note that we don’t currently do color change wraps, but would be more than happy to discuss your vision to see if a full advertising wrap makes sense instead.
General Cost Summary (for most cars, vans, and trucks)
- Partial wraps: Can range from $320 – $2,500 after design is complete
- Full wraps (small vehicles): typically $3,750 – $4,750 after design is complete
- Full wraps (large vehicles): typically $4,750 – $8,000 after design is complete
- Full wraps (very large transport vehicles, such as buses and semi-trailers): Please inquire about pricing.
- Vehicle personalization packages: Please inquire about pricing.
Ready to get specific about your wrap project? We are happy to consult with you regarding advertising wraps for vehicles within and just outside of the Nashville area. Please click the “request a wrap quote” button below for more info.
Effective mobile advertising can also be accomplished with partial wraps, full-color decals, and cut vinyl lettering combinations. So, if a full wrap budget isn’t within reach right now, don’t despair! We’ll help you create a wrap design and vehicle graphics that fit your budget. Car wrap advertising is one of the most effective methods of advertising currently available!
Click for a Cosultation and Quote for your Custom Advertising Wrap
This article was originally published on November 26th, 2010. We have updated it to reflect our current pricing.