Here are the top best Car rental san luis obispo voted by readers and compiled and edited by our team, let’s find out
If you’re traveling to San Luis Obispo on vacation, you probably already know that it’s a great place to have a rental car. In this fine city, there are tons of interesting places to go, and many fun and exciting attractions to visit in the San Luis Obispo area. A cheap car rental can give you the freedom to zip back and forth between your hotel and all the cool places you want to go, and with VroomVroomVroom on your side, you’ll have a guaranteed reservation with one of the best rental car chains in the USA such as Avis, Budget, Hertz or Enterprise – and that means no problems, no complications and no hassles!
San Luis Obispo is a city on the Central Coast of California, roughly halfway between Los Angeles and San Francisco. Over 45 thousand Americans live in “San Luis” (as many locals call it, shortening the name) and another 220 thousand live in its surrounding county. A popular destination – or just a stopping point – for car enthusiasts in the 20th century, San Luis Obispo’s Milestone Mo-Tel was perhaps the first ever motel (a hotel designed to accommodate motorists). Actor Zac Efron of “High School Musical” was born in San Luis Obispo.
Why book a car rental in San Luis Obispo with VroomVroomVroom?
We are the experts on finding the best rates in San Luis Obispo. Our customers love to book with us and here are the top reasons.
- There are no booking and modification fees. You can also cancel for free as long as you do it 48 hours prior to pickup.
- We offer the easiest way to reserve a car rental in Monsey. In fact, only a few minutes is all you need to book a rental car with us. You will receive an instant confirmation after booking.
- Our state-of-the-art instant car rental rate comparison system can show you all the great rental cars, trucks and SUVs that are available on the days you’ll be in town.
- Our Price Promise assures you can get a great deal. Check out our TnC’s page for more information.
- It’s the best way to shop for a cheap car rental in San Luis Obispo, and at VroomVroomVroom, we’ll be happy to help you at any step of the way. Our top-rated customer care experts are available whenever you need any assistance or advice. Contact us today!
Best time to visit San Luis Obispo
Since San Luis Obispo enjoys a nice weather with its cool Mediterranean climate – any given time of the year is the best time to visit this city. Generally, summers in San Luis Obispo are warm, while winters are cool. Temperatures are high during summertime from June to September, while October and November are the months of fall. Springtime is from February through May. If you want to experience snowfall in San Luis Obispo, plan your trip from December through January.
Driving tips in San Luis Obispo
Driving time from San Luis Obispo, CA to San Fancisco, CA via US-101 N should not be longer than four hours (232 miles), or less if you drive non-stop in a rental car. While the driving time from San Luis Obispo, CA to Los Angeles, CA is around three hours (189.1 miles) via US-101 S . Nearest cities and towns in San Luis Obispo are Grover Beach, Atascadero, Santa Maria, Lompoc, Goleta and Greenfield. Are you ready to explore the city in style? Don’t forget to read our How to Rent a Car in the USA for a stress-free rental car experience.