Below is a list of the best Dog boarding insurance voted by readers and compiled and edited by our team, let’s find out
Business Insurers of the Carolinas has been a proud provider of insurance and bonding coverage specifically designed for pet care professionals since 1992. By working directly with the largest associations and their members for almost 25 years, we understand the unique exposures of operating a doggy daycare / boarding kennel and strive to offer the same unparallelled care to you that in turn you offer to your clients and their pets. Each year we refine and enhance our association liability programs based on the feedback we receive from our clients.
Check out David’s guest appearance on The Dog Gurus’ live webinar, “Business Interruptions Due to COVID-19”, on March 11th, 2020. Click on the image below to link to the webinar!
What We Offer
We continue to offer the broadest liability coverage for the pets and property in your care. We cover all pets from Aardvarks to Zebras and every pet in between (cats, dogs, hamsters, fish, chickens, pigs, snakes, reptiles, horses, turtles, mice, and more). As long as they are truly a pet and in your care, they are covered under our association plan.
What We Cover
As a Trusted Choice Independent Insurance Agency, Business Insurers works with many insurance companies who provide coverage to pet professionals just like you. We offer a full array of coverage options including optional coverage endorsements for pet sitting, dog walking, pet training and grooming. Below are more details on the the main coverages we offer:
· General Liability to protect against third party claims for bodily injury or property damage arising from negligence on behalf of you, your employees or independent contractors.
· Care, Custody or Control / Animal Bailee coverage provides coverage for the client’s pets and client’s personal property in your care, custody or control. This also covers pets while in transport in a vehicle, pet taxi or other means. This policy covers all independent contractors, employees and volunteers. Veterinary medical expenses are also included in CCC coverage and the policy pays claims regardless of the negligence/fault for accidental injuries to pets.
· Commercial Property gets your business up and running again quickly after a fire, theft, or other misfortune. What that could mean is repairing your building or replacing inventory, equipment or other business personal property. If you exercise the business interruption option, commercial property insurance can also replace lost income and pay suppliers while your business is being put back together after a covered loss and claim.
· Bonding to protect against dishonest acts committed by you, your employees or independent contractors such as theft of property or money.
· Workers Compensation to protect you and your team from injuries you incur arising out of your work, including medical bills, loss wages and indemnity payments.
· Commercial Auto – Protects against bodily injury or property damage to a third party (person or vehicles) caused by your business-owned or leased vehicle(s). Non-Owned Auto coverage covers your business against claims arising from auto accidents involving your employees and/or independent contractors’ personal vehicles.
· Employment Practices Liability to insure against discrimination and/or harassment in the workplace, including third party coverage.
We understand that no two pet care businesses are alike – our aim is to educate each business on all of the various coverage options available and assist in obtaining the proper coverage for your business before the claim occurs!
Apply for Dog Daycare / Boarding / Kennel Insurance:
If you are a member of the International Association of Canine Professionals or the Pet Professional Guild and would like to learn more about coverages and/or submit an application for insurance, please click on the association logo below. You will be taken to a new site, designed specially for members of each association. If you are not a member of either association, please see next paragraph.
Request a Quote for Dog Daycare / Boarding / Kennel Insurance:
If you are not a member of one of the above associations, but would like a quote for coverage, please call us at 800-962-4611 and we’ll be happy to discuss your options for coverage! Or you can apply for coverage through Pet Care Affiliates by clicking the logo below.